Wednesday 4 May 2011

Cute kids!

I have found that I LOOOOVE taking pictures of kids. Whether they are my own or someone else's, I find that you always get the best pictures from kids. They do so many things that make you smile and make themselves smile, you know that even when it's not posed, the picture will turn out great!
I had the pleasure of goofing around with my camera and capturing the O'Toole kids the other day at Victoria Park in Kitchener. They are SO cute, but definitely a handful! (Just ask their mom!) They were here, there, and everywhere so I am surprised that I got a good shot of either of them..but I did!!! They gave me my workout for the day, so I didn't have to go to the gym, plus they got me more comfortable with taking pictures of things that move reeeaaaalllly fast. LOL!
Watching them run around and enjoy each other, the ducks, the water, and the park was awesome. It put me in such a good mood. It made me with that I was a kid again. No worries, no responsibilities..hey, we all feel like that sometimes I suppose. I remember climbing trees, playing in puddles, and not having a care in the world except what my mom was making for dinner. But being able to capture those moments on camera for their parents was great, and I can't wait to do it again!!

Here's my favourite picture from that day. They are so cute!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment