Tuesday 29 March 2011

Oh hey blog!

So, I broke down and decided to keep a blog. Not sure if anyone will choose to follow this or not, but I love to share stories and pictures from my every day life and I thought..what better place to do so!!! Addisyn and Layne are always doing so many things to make me smile, and sometimes I forget to jot them down or post a photo of them, so I thought if I could steal a couple minutes out of everyday to keep a small blog, perhaps keeping track of all these funny moments wouldn't be so hard. I'm sure my husband can watch them while I type this up, right?? :)

I wanted to start a 365 day picture project, but I'm not sure if that will actually happen. I just think it would be nice to look back on my year in pictures next year at this time.

With that said, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment