Tuesday 12 April 2011

I love you through & through.

I thought I'd share this cute little storybook, since it's become one of Addi's and Layne's favourites. It's most definitely the way I feel about my two munchkins.. and I'm sure you other parents out there will think of your little ones too. It's the type of book that makes you smile. :)

I love you through and through.
I love your top side. I love your bottom side.
I love your inside and outside.
I love your happy side, your sad side..
Your silly side, your mad side.
I love your fingers, and toes..
Your ears, and nose.
I love your hair and eyes..
Your giggles and cries.
I love you running and walking..
Silent and talking.
I love you through and through..
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow too!
- Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak

No comments:

Post a Comment