Sunday 17 April 2011

Where is my husband?

OH, he's downstairs working on the basement! Yes, my husband has gone missing for many hours of the day down into the basement to work on his pride and joy. As you may have guessed, we are finishing it (finally) after talking about it ever since we moved in here..so for a year now. Mister Fix-It has done everything himself, with some help from his dad here and there, and it's looking awesome!! It's crazy how it's not even done, and I can already picture how great it's going to look.
The deal is that I get to decorate and "accessorize" when it is all done. I'm already going through colours and decor in my head. Eeeek! Oh, the things that excite me these days. Jeeze!

Here's the progress!
Have a great start to the week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment