Friday 8 April 2011

My friends don't come & go..

Yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with my BFF's. Not just 3 of them..but ALL 4!!!! Ford flew in from Vancouver for a few days and we all just picked up where we left off. It was nice to see her..and we had a ton of good laughs.
It's crazy that in public school you hear people telling you "You won't be friends with half these people in high school.." Then in high school people tell you "You don't even talk to these people when you go off to college.." But that has never been true for me. Sure I've had the odd friend who moved or we've grown apart. But these 4 girls have always been in my life. Ever since I can remember. We've had our up's and down's and have went without talking for weeks..sometimes MONTHS at a time. But thanks to our bond (and a new BBM group that Miss Katie Prain decided to develop..lol) we have never lost our connection. And I don't think we ever will. I love, love, love these girls. They are family.

And now, a blast from the past..almost 5 years ago to be exact. Addi's first picture with her "Auntie's".

No comments:

Post a Comment